- Focuses on and strengthens the bond between you and your baby
- Gives you confidence in massaging and handling your baby and plenty of games and songs to sing while moving your baby
- Helps you recognise your baby’s own individual cues, likes/dislikes, verbal and non verbal communication signals
- Provides quality one-on-one time for you to enjoy with your baby and Daddy too. I really encourage Dads to come along to class as their ‘special thing’ to do with baby, it’s a long time ‘til the football pitch beckons!
- Great opportunity to meet other mums and dads in the area, there’s a chance for chat and discussion at the end of every class.
- Baby Massage is also recommended for postnatal depression. It supports the bonding process and has been shown to decrease stress hormones in both Mum and baby.
6 Classes - starts 8th June 2020. Ends 13th July 2020 Click HERE to buy a block of 6 classes If you started after week 1 and you wish to...